RN Privée provides a wide range of vaccinations, all administered in the comfort of your home or at your place of work.
See our list of vaccines
- Flu (influenza)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) infections
- Meningococcal infections
- Rotavirus gastroenteritis
- Pneumococcal infections
- Serious Haemophilus influenza type b (Hib) infections
Registered nurse visits
Our certified nurses are pleased to welcome you at your home or place of work, making your life easier!
How it works
- Fees vary depending on amount and type of blood/specimen test required
- Blood/Specimen Tests provided to all ages (Newborn to Elderly)
- Results will be faxed to your Doctor’s office within 24 hours
- Blood tests are reimbursable under most private health care insurance plans *please contact your insurance company before booking
- Insurance receipts will be provided upon request
- Blood test requisition is required
RN Privée is the very first private nursing agency in Montréal, Québec to offer a “Baby Nurse Service” such as this one. Our baby nurses included specialized caregivers and licensed registered nurses. Please speak to one of our specialists to find out which baby nurse is right for you.
Corporate flu vaccines
Specialized nurses will come visit your employees at your corporation, where they will give the flu vaccine during the fall season
See more details
- You can select the amount of days and the time slots that you would require
- If an employee cannot make it the day of the vaccinations, we can set up another day that works for this employee at no additional cost
- RN Privée does not charge an hourly fee or a relocation fee (10 or more people)
Covered by most health insurance company.